Falcon Eyes 5600K 80w LED Fresnel | Pulsar P-8A
The Falcon Eyes PULSAR series is a small LED Fresnel that are able to reproduce typical lighting effects and qualities as previously delivered by various tungsten fresnels.
PULSAR P-8A is equipped with a very high quality 5600K LED chip which reaches a CRI of 97 and TLCI of 98.
Built with CNC aluminum housing, the PULSAR is very durable yet light weight and is well designed for ENG/EFP video/film production.
Desirable light can be adjusted easily with dimming via the dedicated control box and focusing via the focus ring on the light.
- Super Bright 80w output wattage (matches a 300w tungsten)
- CRI of 97 & TLCI of 98.
- Stepless Dimming 0-100%
- Adjustable beam angle from spot (15) to flood (60) degrees.
- 2.09 kilo
- 240x145mm (9.4" x 5.7")
- 15v/7A AC adaptor included
- DC Powered via v-lock
- 4 way barn doors included
- CNC aluminum housing
- Control box with LCD touch screen control
- Control multiple units with one control box (wirelessly)
- Carry case
- Accepts LA-K7 / PA-K6 accessory kit (not included)
Also available in 50w output bi-color model, the P5TD
Also available, the P-12 - 120w output 5600K LED Fresnel